Sunday, January 28, 2007

Must... Study...

Wahhhhhhh midterms!!!!! I am totally regretting not studying for them earlier, coz I'm finding that I'm having to cram. ARGGGGHHHHHHHHH. I absolutely HATE HATE HATE electricity and I am not understanding a single part of it (well, static electricity and DC motors are easy, but the rest of it is freaking....GAAAHHHHH I dont even know how to describe it). I desperately wanna do something else but I know its better to just keep reviewing. Its really annoying and boring and stupid though and since Im on the computer now I probably won't go back to studying until I go to sleep (which then I'll be too sleepy to absorb any of the info I'm reading ><) At least I have learned my lesson: For finals, I will begin studying WAY earlier and I'll regularly review my notes instead of cramming it all in last minute. I really hope I do well because midterms will affect my term two mark and high schools are looking at that mark! AHH!

No comments: