Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Midterms Stink... One More Till Its All Over Tho!

Midterms are almost over! Hurray! I only have to go through one more (Social Studies) then I can party again! Woohoo! Good news and bad news concerning my exams tho..... Math I, of course, got a fairly high mark (96% to be exact, though I'm not happy with it coz I really REALLY wanted a 100% and to beat this one girl, which I didnt.... she got 98%. RAWR), but in English, I absolutely blew it (well, in my view of things). I got a 78% (Dx), which was actually one of the highest marks in the school, believe it or not, but still, a 78%?!?!?! Geez, what was I thinking? When I told my mom she almost flipped, but then I told her it didnt affect my mark that much, and she believed me. Hopefully I can get a good mark on my Science and Social midterms to help make up for that atrocious English mark of mine. Wish me luck!

No comments: